MAX™ Tanks 10,000L - 30,000L
RX Plastics MAX™ Tanks are approved and compliant to the Standard - AS/NZS 4766:2006 - ApprovalMark International Ltd
RX MAX™ Tanks meet the highest design and manufacturing standards and our tanks are tested and fully guaranteed.
All RX MAX™ tanks are UV stabilised and come with a 400mm (10,000 and 15,000 litre) and 600mm manhole (25,000 and 30,000 litre) for easy access. For water use 1 SG only (1m3 = 1000kgs water). For potable water storage between 1 - 23 degrees.
- UV stabilised
- Quick inspection via large 400mm (10,000, 15,000 Litre) diameter lid
- Quick inspection via large 600mm (25,000, 30,000 Litre) diameter lid
- All tanks are supplied with a clip on lid
- One piece construction for strong robust tanks
- Easy to transport with built in lifting lugs - 4 lugs (10,000 Litre) 6 lugs (15,000, 25,000 and 30,000)
- Two pre drilled bsp threaded outlets
- Supplied with 1 x 50mm hex nipple and 1 x 50mm bung
- Supplied with clip on lid
- FREE delivery to site, where site is accessible.+
- MAX™ Tank Site Preparation and Installation Instructions
Lid for 10000 - 30000 litre tanks have outside edge placement
|RX10000LB or RX10000LMG||10000||2200||2150mm diameter x 3365mm high|
|RX15000LB or RX15000LMG||15000||3300||3000mm diameter x 2520mm high|
|RX25000LB or RX25000LMG||25000||5500||3500mm diameter x 3000mm high|
|RX30000LB or RX30000LMG||30000||6600||3900mm diameter x 3000mm high|
Select an easily accessible site that is flat, level and free of sharp objects.A firm foundation is required.
Delivery of your 'MAX™' tank to your site is FREE, but please ensure we have clear access to your site, there is adequate clearance through gateways and under trees, and there is enough room and sufficient turning circle for our 20m long vehicle.Your assistance is required by providing TWO extra people to aid in the delivery of your 'MAX™' tank.
In the event the site is not accessible, your 'MAX™' tank will be unloaded at the closest convenient location.