K-Line Std Effluent
Why use K-lineTM Std Effluent?
- Low rate of application
- No leaching or run-off
- No ponding
- Cost effective
- Easily shifted
- Low maintenance
- Meets all Regional council requirements
- Virtually no contamination of pasture
For more information about K-Line™ Std Effluent, view our brochure.
Naan 5022 Sprinkler
- The Nann 5022 1/2" full-circle sprinklers distribute effluent over a 20m diameter
- Naan sprinklers can achieve application rates down to as low as 2mm per hour. This reduces the risk of ponding and run-off and other forms of preferential flow. The soil has time to filter nutrients and bacteria
- Outlasts and costs less than brass or aluminium sprinklers
- Built for strength and durability using high-impact engineering-grade thermoplstics and top quality stainless steel components.
- Pressure range between 1.5 bar and 3 bar
- Standard lower bearing pipe thread: 1/2" male thread
- Quick release bayonet nozzles for fast interchange
- Single nozzle design minimises clogging
- Naan 5022 - 3.5mm nozzles for effluent application
- K-LineTM tapping saddle
- Naan adaptor - 1/2" male and female specifically for the Naan sprinkler
- 1 x u-bolt, 2 x nuts, 2 x washers
- K-PipeTM - 32mm, 40mm and 45mm. Made specifically for K-LineTM systems
Naan 5022 sprinklers have a range of nozzles down to 3.12mm in size that are suitable for effluent. However the recommendation is to use the 4mm black nozzle. Complete flow rates: 0.57 - 1.03m/hr
- The K-LineTM Std pod comes complete with the sprinkler, riser assembly and saddle to connect your K-PipeTM to the pod.
- K-LineTM provides a complete series of K-PipeTM solutions
- To ease shifting K-LineTM also provides end tow units
Spacing and Pipe System
- Special 32, 40, 45mm K-PipeTM is available to complete your new K-LineTM Std effluent pods. The K-PipeTM is simply threaded through the K-LineTM pod then with a 14mm drill and 13mm socket you are able to assemble your system.
- The special K-PipeTM is designed to be flexible but highly resilient to the shifting process