|South Island||North Island|
|65mm||15m, 30m, 50m, 100m & 150m coils||Punched or Unpunched||Slotted or Unslotted|
|110mm||15m, 30m, 50m, 100m coils||Punched or Unpunched||Slotted or Unslotted|
|160mm||15m and 45m coils||Punched or Unpunched||Slotted or Unslotted|
Eliminate wet and muddy patches around your farms, orchards, homes, parks, sports gounds, roads and excavation sites
By lowering the water table the soil will:-
- Warm earlier in the growing season to ensure best seasonal growth. (less water in the soil to heat - the sun will heat the soil more quickly).
- Be better aerated due to less soil pores being filled with water. Therefore generating better soil health.
- Provide better root growing conditions and therefore better crop growth.
- Provide firmer transportation conditions and be less bog prone.
Installation of Drainaway™
- In the problem area, dig a trench two times the pipe outside diameter, 300 to 400mm deep. With a minimum fall of one in one hundred (1:100).
- 13mm screening gravel should be placed on the bottom of the trench 80mm deep, then lay the drainaway in place.
- 13mm screening gravel should then be placed over the drainaway to a depth of 100mm.Replace soil. Do not use clay as backfill!
To Join Drainaway™
All Drainway and Freeway Drain coils come complete with a connector.
For the best connection simply use an RX Manufactured Drainaway Coupling or Y Junction made from HDPE Black Polyethylene or a PVC drainaway connector or Y Junction. All coils come with a drainaway connector.
RX Plastics manufactures a heavy duty drainaway suitable for road drainage known as Freeway Drain. As this pipe complies with Transit F/2 it is clearly marked with a visible continuous red line. Freeway Drain should be installed in accordance with Transit New Zealand specifications TNZ F/2.
|Code||Nominal Bore||Coil Size|